Regional Founders Course
Fantastic opportunity for regional founders
Apply now to secure your place
Fully-funded places in the Founders Course
Startup Onramp, in partnership with the NSW Government, is making places available in the Founders Course at no cost to entrepreneurs in regional NSW.
What is the Founders Course?
The Founders Course is a practical online course that will show you how to start a high-growth startup and maximise its chances of success. It teaches core startup skills to aspiring startup founders in a flexible self-paced format, with participants gaining access to video-based lessons from some of Australia’s leading startup experts.
The Founders Course is for early stage startup founders with global ambitions, and anyone with an idea for a startup with high growth potential.
The Founders Course will teach you:
- How to work out if your startup idea is any good - and change it fast if it’s not!
- How to test your idea with customers
- How to build a Minimum Viable Product
- How to recruit and work with developers
- How to launch your product and get your first customers
- What mistakes cause startups to fail, and how to avoid them
- How to get the legal structure right
- How (and whether) to raise money from investors
- How to build a world class team
To be eligible for a fully funded place you must:
- Have Australian residency
- Reside in regional NSW
- Be over 18 years old; and
- Be working on an early-stage startup or startup idea that has the potential for high growth
For more info about the Founders Course, please visit https://www.startuponramp.com/founderscourse.