Explore the Sydney Startup Hub community
Looking for desk space?
Contact our starting line up of incubators —
Fishburners, Stone & Chalk, Tank Stream Labs
and The Studio
Welcome to the
Sydney Startup Hub
The new home of startups in NSW
The Sydney Startup Hub provides specialist resources to support regional innovators via a Regional Landing Pad
We are happy to share with you that Level 1 is open.
Some key information below:
- Adjusted opening hours: Access to L1 from 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- The café is open and serving coffee, refreshments and takeaway sandwiches / salads.
- All visitors to L1 will be required to check-in to the floor. The easiest way to check-in to L1 is through the Service NSW app which can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. There is an alternative check-in method if you do not have access to a mobile phone.
- Access to and from L1 will be via ESCALATORS ONLY. Lift access to and from L1 is currently unavailable.
- Disability access – If you require lift access to L1 please call the L1 reception team on (02) 4908 4833 or speak with the ground floor concierge / security team.
- Meeting rooms are open but not available to book. These rooms have a maximum capacity of 2 people, in line with government guidelines.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
Building a stronger
where startups and SMEs thrive
The Sydney Startup Hub is a globally significant innovation centre
that cements the city's role as Australia's startup capital.
It connects people, supports collaboration, attracts investors and
ultimately strengthens the startup community – essential for
creating a pipeline of future job-creating businesses and
sustainable, high-value jobs in New South Wales.
What is the Sydney Startup Hub?
The Sydney Startup Hub is the first of its kind in Australia and is unmatched in the southern hemisphere in terms of its size and density.
The Sydney Startup Hub offers more than 17,000sqm across 11 floors all under one roof in a convenient CBD location. It accommodates up to 2,500 people and welcomes thousands more in the community and events space, and the Regional Landing Pad.
We're open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Desk space for up to 2,500 people
A community and events space
A landing pad providing support for regional entrepreneurs