Explore the Sydney Startup Hub community
Looking for desk space?
Contact our starting line up of incubators —
Fishburners, Stone & Chalk, Tank Stream Labs
and The Studio
Welcome to the
Sydney Startup Hub
The new home of startups in NSW
The Sydney Startup Hub provides specialist resources to support regional innovators via a Regional Landing Pad
We are happy to share with you that Level 1 will be re-opening to the public, next Monday 22nd June 2020.
Some key information below:
- There will be a limit of 72 people in total on the floor.
- Adjusted opening hours: Access to L1 from 9 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday.
- Access to and from level 1 will be via ESCALATORS ONLY. Lift access to and from L1 will be unavailable.
- Disability access - if anyone with mobility issues requires access to level 1 they need to contact the ground floor security / concierge desk who will then contact the level 1 reception team.
- All visitors to L1 will be required to sign in with their name and contact details. All guests will be required to wear a visitor badge for the duration of their visit. Once the floor is at capacity, no further visitors will be permitted until people leave.
- The space may be used by individuals only, and isn't set up for team/group work, as social distancing measures are in place.
- Upon leaving the floor, all visitors will be required to take all belongings with them and sign out. Re-entry is not guaranteed, and dependant on visitor numbers.
- Meeting rooms are not available to book. These rooms will have a capacity of one person, in line with social distancing measures and are available to visitors of L1 only.
- The Regional Landing Pad is open and available for bookings for up to 5 visitors in total. Bookings must be made in advance by emailing the reception team.
- All event spaces will remain closed for now.
- The café will remain closed for now.
Building a stronger
where startups and SMEs thrive
The Sydney Startup Hub is a globally significant innovation centre
that cements the city's role as Australia's startup capital.
It connects people, supports collaboration, attracts investors and
ultimately strengthens the startup community – essential for
creating a pipeline of future job-creating businesses and
sustainable, high-value jobs in New South Wales.
What is the Sydney Startup Hub?
The Sydney Startup Hub is the first of its kind in Australia and is unmatched in the southern hemisphere in terms of its size and density.
The Sydney Startup Hub offers more than 17,000sqm across 11 floors all under one roof in a convenient CBD location. It accommodates up to 2,500 people and welcomes thousands more in the community and events space, and the Regional Landing Pad.
We're open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
Desk space for up to 2,500 people
A community and events space
A landing pad providing support for regional entrepreneurs